Persoonlijke documentaire over carnaval in Lanaken...
maandag 25 augustus 2008
Lost in Lanaken
Gepost door
Samuel Engelen
op
09:20
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Hi, this blog used to be an account of my graduation project. However, now that I'm further down the road, I have decided to change the focus. The project served its purpose (to me personally, at least), but it was terminated prematurely for several reasons. The blog will now be used more as an online portfolio. Maybe I'll throw in some spiritual realizations for fun. So, I hope you enjoy my work. (Even though it's all in Dutch...)
Persoonlijke documentaire over carnaval in Lanaken...
Gepost door
Samuel Engelen
op
09:20
1 opmerking:
Hi Sir
I Saw movie of in your blog they are really good and saw your profile also,According to your profile it seems that you are a Film Director. I hope you have already seen filmaka.com as this website is for Film maker, Film Directors and everyone related to Film making. This website offers many cash prizes and give feature film contract. Last year Filmaka awarded $5 million in production funding to a Londoner, Nuru Rimington-Mkali, to direct his feature film
It is Strange but its true....
bye
Take care
Een reactie posten