woensdag 23 januari 2008

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog. On this blog you will find an account of the journey I am about to embark on.

I'm a Documentary Film student, in my last year, and working on my graduation project. After last year's failure to find the essence of my film, I have decided to find the essence inside myself.
What I mean by this is that I will put myself through a series of missions that are designed to physically and mentally break down my identity, in order to find the true Self.

The missions will include: being homeless for 1 week in Brussels, doing socially awkward things while dressed like a woman and having a dildo strapped to my head, 1 week of solitary meditation in a cabin in the woods, taking ayahuasca to face my inner demons in a more visual way, performing chaos magic rituals to eradicate trauma's, insecurities and other barriers, and lots more.

This blog will be a written account of my missions, thoughts, realizations and other crap. Once the film is finished I plan to publish it for free on the internet. It is possible, and in fact highly likely that I will not be enlightened by the end of this experiment. It is therefore only a beginning for me, and subsequent films might be made later on in my life's journey. This is a starting point, a gathering of inner strength to guide myself through my life and to help me fulfill my life's purpose. So it's good for the rest of the world too! (that includes you. I'm doing this for you, dear reader.)

I hope you will enjoy it. I certainly won't.

Geen opmerkingen: